Introducing Pinty Plus stencils for spray paint
We’ve recently introduced an exciting new addition to our range… Reusable stencils for spray painting. There are 10 different 30 x 30cm designs and the range includes repeat patterns and collections of images and text which can be used separately.
The stencils are all designed to be used repeated times and can easily be cleaned with water or acetone. They can be used to decorate furniture, personalise home decorations or for art and craft projects.
How to use stencils for spray painting
- Clean the surface to be painted – remove dust, oil or stains.
- Apply the removable Pintyplus adhesive on one of the faces of the stencil – it prevents the paint from seeping under the stencil and keeps the stencil exactly where you want it.
- Place the stencil on the surface you wish to spray.
- Spray paint at a distance of about 20 cm applying thin layers.
- Remove the stencil 2-3 minutes after you finish spraying
- If desired, protect your surface with our spray varnish in gloss, satin or matt
The stencils can be used with any of our paint ranges but work particularly well with our compact aQua 2017 craft sprays. If you’ve ever wondered how to stencil using spray paints, the video below will show you how…
We made over a child’s Ikea Flisat stool in an afternoon and achieved an effective waterproof and hard-wearing finish by using a combination of our spray paints and varnish.
If you want to achieve a similar look, the products you will need are below, click on the image for the relevant item to go to the product page and purchase. We also offer Paypal checkout for speed.