See these videos and more on our youtube channel
How to makeover a fridge with blackboard paint
How to upcycle wooden wine boxes
How to use Ultra Violet the Pantene colour of 2018…
How to make a countdown to Christmas chalkboard
How to paint a Lloyd Loom chair
New Pinty Plus aQua spray paint for crafts
Pinty Plus aQua precision spray nozzle
Spray chalk paint wooden chest makeover and distressing
Wicker flower pot with aQua paint
How to make wall art with aQua spray paint for crafts
How to distress furniture with chalk spray paint
How to stencil with spray paint
How to use Pinty Plus spray chalk paint
Sprayed wicker picnic basket
Upcycled hanging garden
Bollywood style painted closet
Decoupage & painted shelf from an upcycled wine box
Transforming a cheap plastic clock into a industrial look timepiece
Find Your Flare
In the world of Pinty Plus
COLOUR – FUN – WILD – CREATIVE!
Let’s shake & paint…
Metallic Effect Glass
- Pinty Plus Art Universal Primer
- Pinty Plus Art Chrome Effect spray paint
- Glass bottles, decorative plates or trinket boxes
- Fine sandpaper
- Pinty Plus Can Gun (not essential but is helpful)
Chalk Painted Christmas Tree
Why not change the colour and effect of your Christmas tree? It’s easy, take a look!
New Pinty Plus Spray Gun
Here is the promotional video, but you can find further information in our blog post.
Crackle Effect with Chalk Spray Paint
Marbling and Creative Ideas by Ale Arana
Halloween – Wooden Pumpkins
A simple but effective craft idea using;
- Basic Pinty Plus spray paint
- Permanent marker
- Contact glue
- Wood Disks
- Bark and leaves
Cork World Map
You can create this stylish cork-board map to plot your travels on, using the following products and items:
- A World Map
- Removable adhesive Pintyplus Art & Craft
- Pintyplus Tech Black Forge paint
Eurobrico DIY Fair 2016
To capture the attention and imagination of the trade fair goers, a tactile, hands-on approach was adopted by the Novasol Spray Team in Valencia. The space allowed demonstrations to take place amongst the already painted multi-coloured sets, showing various finishes on an assortment of items including a fridge. We were lucky to have Mari Luz blog Brico and Deco in attendance, who in addition, explained each process in detail. The Novasol Spray Team also solved the most common questions that customers ask in store.
Granite Effect in 3 Shades
Create this effect with Pintyplus Chalk Spray paint. Our video shows the technique.
Rusted Effect Forge Paint Tutorial
This creative effect was developed using Pinty Plus Tech Forge spray paint in red, blue and green.
You will also need salt, a plastic bag and a letter or other object to spray.
This tutorial will provide you with a new skill for creating a “rust effect” finish on your decorating projects. Brought to you by Bricoydeco. We hope to enjoy it.
Decorate a Wicker Bag in 20 Minutes
Using Pintyplus Chalk Spray Paint and a stencil, plus ribbon.
Colour Your Light Switch Cover
Using Pintyplus Evolution Range
Distressed Effect with Two-tone Chalk
Redesign your Lamp over and over again
All you need;
- Pintyplus removable spray adhesive.
- Spray varnish water based Pintyplus.
- A card or wooden letter.
- Paper napkin (patterned).
- Greaseproof paper.
- A spatula.
- Fine grit sandpaper.
Need New Cupboard Door Knobs?
It’s easy with Pintyplus Evolution (Turquoise).
Forging New Colours – Pintyplus Tech Range
Spray Silicone Phone Case
Revive your oven controls
Pintyplus Evolution is the solution.
Ensure the control knobs are thoroughly clean and grease-free before starting.
All you need is:
- Glue gun
- Glass jars
- Candelabra or candle holders (glass or whatever)
- Evolution Pintyplus Yellow RAL 1021 Rape (or your chosen colour)
It’s easy to achieve a professional finish and update the look of your microwave with quick drying Pintyplus Evolution spray paint.
Blue and Cream Cabinet
Pinty Plus – Behind the scenes
The time has come! The most important character has finally the pleasure to present his family: Novasol Spray.
The family is forever growing!
Wicker Chair Makeover
Two cans of Chalk Spray Paint (apply two coats) is all you need to achieve this look.
It’s best to choose a still day to spray outdoors to avoid wasting paint…it was a bit breezy when this video was made!
Evolution Yellow on an Old Chair
Ikea Chair Transformation with Chalk Paint
Industrial Style Bucket
Rejuvenated Bike; Paint & Stencil
Layered Effect Acrylic Table
Follow this video to find out how to transform your Acrylic table into a more unusual and attractive piece of furniture. You will need; Masking Tape, Pintyplus Evolution aerosol Cream and Pintyplus Evolution aerosol Silver and an Acrylic table that has been thoroughly cleaned and dried.
Coffee Lovers Heart Plaque
This video shows you how to create a unique plaque, ideal as a gift or to display in your home. All you need is an aerosol can of Pintyplus Tech Forge paint, an aerosol can of Pintyplus Silver Chrome paint, a flat piece of wood, coffee beans, a piece of foil, a hot glue gun, a paper heart template and a piece of chalk…
Cosmos Effect with spray paint
How to spray a chair with chalk paint
Glass jar candle holders
How to make a DIY candle holder from a glass jar and personalize it using our Forge Spray paint.
How to spray a chandelier
Bubbling technique with Pintyplus spray
How to tie dye clothing
Painting a pot with spray paint
Stone effect on glass with PINTYPLUS
Restoring a barbecue with PINTYPLUS
Marta from the 2ND FUNNIEST THING explains how with only three easy steps we can restore our barbecue
High Temperature Paint PINTYPLUS TECH
Step 1: Preparation
1) With the screwdriver dismount the barbecue.
2) Sand the surface.
3) We clean with a cloth and alcohol to remove remaining dust.
Step 2: Paint the barbecue and the metal parts.
1) From a distance of 25 cm we apply uniform layers of HIGH Temperature Paint PINTYPLUS TECH
2) Let it dry long enough as indicated on the package.
Step 3. Mounting the bbq.
1) We mount our barbecue
2) Once the paint is dry we can mount back the barbecue
We light the barbecue so it will progressively take temperature and it will let the paint to reticule with the heat and to reach to the maximum performance.
Congratulations! Enjoy your restored Barbecue.
Forged spray paint effect with Pintyplus spray
Marta from the 2nd FUNNIEST THING explains how with three easy steps we can give a forge antique effect to an object.
Materials: Paint PINTYPLUS TECH FORGE
A piece of cloth
Sanding paper for iron
And the lamp or the object you want to transform.
STEP 1. Preparation.
1) With the help of the pliers we remove the glass.
2) We remove the handle and all that is superfluous.
3) Sand the all surfaces to be painted.
4) With a cotton cloth we clean well to remove all the dust and dirt
STEP 2. Paint the lamp with Forge Paint.
1) Shake the can for 1 minute after we hear the mixing balls. This step is important because the Forge effect needs quite a shake.
2) Apply thin layers of PINTYPLUS TECH FORGE keeping a distance of 25 cm. Let it dry between layers to obtain maximum anchorage
STEP 3. Reassemble the lamp.
1) Check the paint is completely dry.
2) We remove the masking tape.
3) Assemble the handle and crystals.
Congratulations! Enjoy your lamp with a forge antique effect.
Creating a marble effect with Pintyplus spray
Marta from the second FUNNIEST THING explains who with only three easy steps we can create one marbled effect box very decorative.
Paint PINTYPLUS BASIC
…and a wooden box
STEP 1. Preparation.
Sand the surface on the box which we will decorate
Clean the surface with a clean and dry brush
Put the masking tape on the edges and on the sides.
STEP 2. Prepare the paint.
1) Pour the water.
2) From 20 cm we will spray the water surface with the three colors that we have chosen: one to the left other to the right and the last to the center.
3) With a stick we will mix the colors to create the marble effect. It is important to move fast in this step and not allow the paint to dry.
STEP 3. Decoration of the box.
1) Once achieved the desired decoration we close carefully the surface of the box to the surface of the water and we let to enter in contact with the paint which is in suspension on the surface of the water.
2) Slowly lift it from the surface.
3) Let it dry for a few minutes.
4) Repeat the action on the other sides.
5) Let it dry and remove the masking tape.
Congratulations! Enjoy your new Marbled Box!